Having been awarded an ECB.S certificate, our range of Victor Euro Grade safes have been professionally manufactured, tested and certified to the highest standards.
Available in multiple sizes within 3 Eurograde insurance covers, these safes are recognised and approved for the protection of cash and valuables. In addition, these safes are fully approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AIS) giving you the reassurance that UK Insurance Companies will offer insurance coverage as long as the safe is secured and installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Perhaps your customers work in the retail business and are in need of protection of their sales overnight without risking a visit to the bank in the dark. Or maybe they need to secure their most valuable items whilst their shop is closed (jewellers, betting shops, clubs and bars…etc). These safes are perfect for business premises that need that extra layer of protection for cash or valuables.
Your customers may be looking to secure their valuables whilst at home. By providing domestic applications for this purpose, we can supply smaller Eurograde safes fitted out with watch winders and jewellery draws to meet your customers’ requirements.
Available in key lock or with an electronic lock, the KeySecure Victor Eurograde 1, 2 and 3 high security safes are tested to EN1143-1 by ECBS, having an insurance cash rating of £10,000, £17,500 and £35,000 respectively. This means the safes, dependent on the Eurograde, can hold up to £350,000 worth of valuables.
Eurograde 1: £10k cash / £100k valuables
Eurograde 2: £17.5k cash / £175k valuables
Eurograde 3: £35k cash / £350k valuables
Key features of the KeySecure Eurograde safe include:
- AIS (Association of Insurance Surveyors) Approved
- S Approved – The European Certification Body
- Fitted with either a High-Security Wittkopp Primor VdS class 2 Electronic Lock or a High-Security VdS class 2 Key Lock with 2 keys supplied
- Three-way high-grade steel locking bolts with running bar behind hinge
- Supplied with adjustable shelves
- Ready prepared for floor and wall fixing, with fixing bolts supplied
- Double wall door construction with anti-drill plates and re-locker protection
- Double wall body construction
- Door opens 180 degrees
- Finished in scratch resistant graphite powder coating
If you are interested in our range of KeySecure Victor Eurograde safes, then do not hesitate to contact us today.